by Swami B.G. Narasingha
Prabhupāda Vijaya is a compilation of articles, talks and lectures by Swami B.G. Narasiṅgha Mahārāja. In Prabhupāda Vijaya Narasiṅgha Mahārāja attempts to remove the societal facade and sentiment obscuring Śrīla Prabhupāda to reveal something of his true personality and nature. The Prabhupāda who had an existence before stepping onto the Jaladūta, a representative of an ancient devotional tradition, a follower in the line of Śrī Rūpa Gosvāmī and a faithful disciple of Śrīla Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī Ṭhākura. After a lifetime of dedication and service to Śrīla Prabhupāda, Narasiṅgha Mahārāja shares his realisations about his beloved spiritual master and brings to light many important historical incidents in the life of His Divine Grace, as well as deep philosophical insights into the important topic of guru-tattva.
As the author himself expresses –
“The greatness of Śrīla Prabhupāda is not understood or expressed by concoction or sentimental exaggeration. The transcendental position of His Divine Grace can only be realised when one sees how Śrīla Prabhupāda is connected to the paramparā of great masters, and what qualifications earned him that illustrious position. The bona-fide disciple earns this right of divine vision through a lifetime of service and dedication at the lotus feet of the spiritual master – not by any amount of mundane speculation. There is no other way to the truth than this.”
You can read Prabhupada Vijaya on this website for free or download a PDF in English or one in Russian.
Purchase a physical copy of Prabhupada Vijaya
You can purchase a hardcopy of ‘Prabhupada Vijaya’ written by Swami B.G. Narasingha by following the links below.
Read Prabhupada Vijaya Online
Read Prabhupada Vijaya by Swami B.G. Narasingha Maharaja for free by choosing a chapter below:
- Chapter 1 – Śrīla Prabhupāda’s Praṇāma Mantra
- Chapter 2 – Bhaktivedānta
- Chapter 3 – Mahāprabhu as Prabhupāda
- Chapter 4 – How Great is Śrīla Prabhupāda?
- Chapter 5 – Prabhupāda’s Mission, Ideal and Achievements
- Chapter 6 – His Matchless Gift
- Chapter 7 – Gāyatrī Mantra for Women
- Chapter 8 – The Golden Age of the Saṅkīrtana Movement
- Chapter 9 – Is the Guru Omniscient?
- Chapter 10 – Śrīla Prabhupāda – in a Class by Himself?
- Chapter 11 – When Kṛṣṇa Gives, He Gives Through His Pure Devotee
- Chapter 12 – Substance Over Form
- Chapter 13 – Books are the Basis?
- Chapter 14 – Society Consciousness vs. Kṛṣṇa Consciousness
- Chapter 15 – Deliverer or Instrumental Guru?
- Chapter 16 – Ṛtvik Defeated!
- Chapter 17-Śrī Rūpa-mañjarī-pada
- Chapter 18 – Śrīla Prabhupāda Līlā-Smaraṇa-Maṅgala-Stotram
- Chapter 19 – Purport to Śrīla Prabhupāda-Smaraṇa-Maṅgala Stotram
- Chapter 20 – My Guru is Rādhārāṇī
- Chapter 21 – Śrīla Prabhupāda’s Antya-līlā
- Appendix 1 – Become Guru!
- Appendix 2 – Śrīla Prabhupāda Ārati
- Appendix 3 – Śrīla Prabhupāda Stotram